We and all of Europe are currently in an exceptional situation due to the pandemic, which is very difficult for everyone. We closely keep an eye on the news for any developments about the COVID-19 virus and act where necessary.
Vakantiepark Delftse Hout critically follows the guidelines of the RIVM, the sector organization Recron and the authorities. More information you will find in this link: RIVM Guidelines
Consequences for our guests
It has been announced by the government that recreational stay is no longer allowed at campsites and holiday parks and the common sanitary facilities must be closed immediately. Therefor it is not possible to stay with us until the 10th of May. If you have a reservation with us until the 10th of May, please contact us by e-mail.
In order to prevent the further spread of the coronavirus, the Cabinet decided to close catering establishments, on March 15. Our catering industry is closed for the time being. The supermarket will be open again from March 27.
In addition – as you have become accustomed from us – we will ensure excellent hygiene is in place at our locations. The main mode of transmission of the virus is through respiratory droplets that can be produced by sneezing and coughing, and which briefly hang in the air. The virus does not survive for long period of time outside of the body. Anyone not displaying any symptoms does not represent a great risk of contamination for others. Naturally, we will follow developments very closely, and adhere to the guidelines provided by the RIVM (National Institute for Public Health and the Environment).
Measurements we are takting:
Only part of the site can be occupied due to overloading of all facilities (for example: do not use tourist camping pitches side by side)
- Sanitary facilities are closed until 10/05/20
- NOTE: Distance measures at the counters by means of a distance stripe on the floor and Plexiglass partition. Pay by PIN card.
- NOTE: Access control to responsibly limit the number of attendees.
- Extra hygiene and disinfection measures.
- Clear instructions for employees not to have physical contact.
- No activities with large groups of guests in small spaces.
- There will be no animation activities until 01/06/20.
- Washing linen is done professionally (temperature> 60 degrees) so that virus does not survive.
- A maximum of 5 people can enter our supermarket at the same time, a basket is required.
- Playground is open. Adults are discouraged from entering the playground, except with their own child(ren). During busy periods there is access control to limit the number of attendees in a responsible manner.
- Only registered guests are welcome at the park. Visitors are therefore not allowed during this period.
Can I change my reservation?
Yes you can rebook with us free of charge due to virus outbreak under the following conditions:
- Applies to bookings made until March 15, 2020
- Applies to bookings with an arrival until 31 May 2020
- Any differences in the nightly rate will be charged / refunded
- The new arrival date should be in 2020
If you have questions about your reservation please contact us by email email@example.com.
What can you do to make a difference?
- Think of hygiene, also in your own accommodation / camping equipment.
- A greeting other than giving a hand, hug or kiss is fine; avoid close physical contact.
- If you have any questions for us, try to ask them as much as possible by email or by phone.
- Keep sufficient distance at all times (1.5 meters)
- We currently have the reception and shop separated and ask our guests to come to the shop alone.
- In addition, we have drawn a line in the reception and at the store, please stay behind these lines.
- If you want to change your linen, use the blue laundry bag and place it in front of the line in the reception.
- If you have to pay, pay by card.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for longer than 25 seconds.
- Cough and sneeze into a tissue or on the inside of your elbow.
- Use tissue paper and then throw it away.
- Watch each other and help each other when necessary!
You will find the latest news concerning the coronavirus at:
We wish you a pleasant stay, and please do not hesitate to contact us if there are any further questions.