We and all of Europe are currently in an exceptional situation due to the pandemic, which is very difficult for everyone. We closely keep an eye on the news for any developments about the COVID-19 virus and act where necessary.
Vakantiepark Delftse Hout critically follows the guidelines of the RIVM, the sector organization Recron and the authorities. More information you will find in this link: RIVM Guidelines
Consequences for our guests
From 7 May 2020 we may welcome guests again, under the condition that private sanitary facilities are available in the accommodation or in our own camping equipment.
So we are open again! Unfortunately, the communal sanitary facilities cannot be opened before 15 June 2020. We ask for your understanding.
Fortunately, staying overnight at our park is possible again. There are various rental accommodations with private facilities on our site. You are also welcome with your own caravan or camper, but we expect you to have your own sanitary facilities in your camping equipment. Our chemical toilet can be used and will be cleaned several times a day. If you want to know more about the safety measures we are taking, read it in our protocol.
Do you have a reservation with us for a camping pitch or rental accommodation and you are unsure whether you can continue your planned holiday? We understand your concerns. We offer you flexibility in the form of a voucher with which you can easily rebook your reservation (valid for all reservations made in 2020 or adjusted up to 1 June 20). You can use the amount that you have already paid for a replacement stay until September 30, 2021. Any differences in the nightly rate will be charged/refunded. This way you can still enjoy your holiday at our park.
Measurements we are takting:
Only part of the site can be occupied due to overloading of all facilities (for example: do not use tourist camping pitches side by side).
- Sanitary facilities are closed until 1 June 2020.
- NOTE: Distance measures at the counters by means of a distance stripe on the floor and Plexiglass partition. Please, pay by card.
- NOTE: Access control to responsibly limit the number of attendees.
- Extra hygiene and disinfection measures.
- Clear instructions for employees not to have physical contact.
- No activities with large groups of guests in small spaces.
- Animation activities will start again from 4 July 2020.
- The swimming pool will open again from 15/06/2020.
- Washing linen is done professionally (temperature> 60 degrees) so that virus does not survive.
- A maximum of 5 people can enter our supermarket at the same time, a basket is required.
- The playground is open. Adults are discouraged from entering the playground, except with their own child(ren). During busy periods there will be access control to limit the number of attendees in a responsible manner.
- Only registered guests are welcome at the park. Therefore, visitors are not allowed during this period.
If you have questions about your reservation please contact us by email email@example.com.
What can you do to make a difference?
It is extremely important that we all adhere to the measures of RIVM. Vakantiepark Delftse Hout also adheres to all these strict measures and we ask you to do the same.
- Think of hygiene, also in your own accommodation/camping equipment.
- Please stay at home if you experience any symptoms and/or shortness of breath.
- A greeting other than giving a hand, hug or kiss is fine; avoid close physical contact.
- If you have any questions for us, try to ask them as much as possible by email or by phone.
- Keep a minimum distance of 1,5 meters from other people at all times.
- We currently have the reception and shop separated and ask our guests to come to the shop alone.
- In addition, we have drawn a line between the reception and at the store, please stay behind these lines.
- If you want to change your linen, use the blue laundry bag and place it in front of the line in the reception.
- If you have to pay, please pay by card.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for longer than 25 seconds.
- Cough and sneeze into a tissue or the inside of your elbow.
- Use paper towels and then throw it away.
- Watch each other and help each other when necessary!
You will find the latest news concerning the coronavirus at:
We wish you a pleasant stay, and please do not hesitate to contact us if there are any further questions.