To give you some additional certainty / flexibility regarding COVID-19, the following conditions apply to bookings for 2021.
We and all of Europe are currently in an exceptional situation due to the pandemic, which is very difficult for everyone. We closely keep an eye on the news for any developments about the COVID-19 virus and act where necessary.
Vakantiepark Delftse Hout critically follows the guidelines of the RIVM, the sector organization Recron and the authorities. More information you will find in this link: RIVM Guidelines
The campsite is closed from 01/11/20 - 26/03/21. At this moment you can book our accommodations.
What can you do to make a difference?
It is extremely important that we all adhere to the measures of RIVM. Vakantiepark Delftse Hout also adheres to all these strict measures and we ask you to do the same.
- Think of hygiene, also in your own accommodation/camping equipment.
- Please stay at home if you experience any symptoms and/or shortness of breath.
- A greeting other than giving a hand, hug or kiss is fine; avoid close physical contact.
- If you have any questions for us, try to ask them as much as possible by email or by phone.
- Keep a minimum distance of 1,5 meters from other people at all times.
- We currently have the reception and shop separated and ask our guests to come to the shop alone.
- In addition, we have drawn a line between the reception and at the store, please stay behind these lines.
- If you want to change your linen, use the blue laundry bag and place it in front of the line in the reception.
- If you have to pay, please pay by card.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for longer than 25 seconds.
- Cough and sneeze into a tissue or the inside of your elbow.
- Use paper towels and then throw it away.
- Watch each other and help each other when necessary!
You will find the latest news concerning the coronavirus at:
We wish you a pleasant stay, and please do not hesitate to contact us if there are any further questions.