We and all of Europe are currently in an exceptional situation due to the pandemic, which is very difficult for everyone. We closely keep an eye on the news for any developments about the COVID-19 virus and act where necessary. Vakantiepark Delftse Hout critically follows the guidelines of the RIVM, the sector organization Recron and the authorities. RIVM guidelines
Our campsite is open from 26/03/2022 - 01/11/2022. You can also book an rental accommodation with own sanitary facilities.
Have you already made a reservation?
Do you have a reservation with us for a camping pitch or rental accommodation and are not sure whether you can go ahead with your planned holiday? We understand your concerns. Contact the reception at email@example.com
Would you like to make a reservation?
Would you like to make a reservation with us for a camping pitch or rental property and, given the Corona situation, you are not sure whether your planned holiday can go ahead?
We understand your concerns and offer the following possibilities:
- Due to the current Corona measures, your holiday plans may change. You can change your holiday booking free of charge up to 28 days before arrival to a later date in the current or next year. We will settle the prepaid amount with your new booking. A shift to a different period may be more expensive, you will have to pay this amount yourself.
- You choose to cancel your booked holiday. In case of cancellation, the RECRON conditions apply. The cancellation costs are
- More than 3 months before the arrival date 15% of the rent;
- Within 3 to 2 months before the arrival date 50% of the rent;
- Within 2 to 1 month before arrival date 75% of the rent;
- Within 1 month before arrival date 90% of the rent;
- On the day of arrival 100% of the rent.
Don't want to take this risk? Then it is better to book shortly in advance. However, there is a chance that we are already fully booked in the desired period.