Also in 2023 theWomanhood Studio is planning fun Aerial Yoga classes again!
What is Aerial Yoga?
Aerial Yoga is a form of yoga where you use the cloth to support, stretch and relax your body. And because the cloth moves in all directions, it is very challenging for your muscles! Practicing Aerial Yoga is a fantastic and healthy activity, guaranteed to bring many smiles to your face. Even if you have practiced yoga before, Aerial Yoga is a totally new experience.
Good to know
A few practical things to know so that you can train safely and comfortably in our cloths:
- Aerial Yoga can, through the dynamic movement of the cloth, cause dizziness, nausea and/or headaches.
- Do NOT participate if you are known to have extremely high or low blood pressure. If you are uncertain, discuss it with your doctor first.
- For pregnant ladies we have separate pregnancy classes. Do NOT join a regular class when you are pregnant.
- Do NOT participate if you are known to have high eye pressure (Glaucoma).
- If you have any injuries or are recovering from one, please inform the teacher before the lesson. Then we can take this into account and offer adjustments during the lesson.
- Avoid eating and drinking 1 hour before class.
Are you completely new to Aerial Yoga? Then we recommend you to take a beginners lesson. We will repeat these often this summer. We will make you feel comfortable and get you used to the cloth slowly.
If you are in doubt, please send your question to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Attending classes is at your own risk. The Womanhood studio is not liable for personal accidents or injuries.
- Wear stretchy, comfortable clothing that is tight to your body.
- You should ALWAYS train with a T-shirt that covers your armpits. This prevents you from cutting your skin and is also important for hygiene reasons.
- To avoid ripping or damaging the fabric, train with clothing that does not have zips and/or buttons.
Price per lesson: €18,50
10 trips card: €175,00
Click here to see all the lesson- and event overview. Would you rather have a private lesson or a private workshop with friends? That is possible! For more information you can contact Womanhood Studio via: email@example.com
To sign up for a lesson, please visitwww.momoyoga.nl/womanhood
Come open-minded and curious, then it will be a special experience for you!